Monday, February 4, 2013

Crushes Past and Present - Listmania


Today I'm linking up with Deb from Home Life Simplified for week three of Listmania - I have posted the other two weeks of Listmania on my other blog - but though that I would flog this blog this week.

So the prompt this week is crushes from the past and present.

Crushes From The Past



Sean Connery - I just love the voice and the man




Paul Young - I had pictures plastered all over my bedroom wall




Image Credit 

Scott Baio from "Charles in Charge" but not sure those jeans would pass the test these days.



Current Day Crushes

Image Credit

Jason Statham - he looks even better with his shirt off- he has a six pack to boot



Image Credit

Horatio - there is just something about him but hes such a dude.



Image Credit

Manu Feidel I just love that accent .


Well there you have it - past and present day crushes - that was fun to put that list together - thanks Deb.




6 comments:

  1. I have a weird Jason stratham thing - not a crush for him, per se,but I do consistently keep watching his movies, regardless of the fact I usually hate most of them (the Ritchie ones excepted, and the Expendables because I'm apparently 14 mentally). After Safe, I did wonder why I kept doing it, but no doubt I'll toddle off to the cinema with whatever he does next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kellie, I see you like an accent! Love Sean Connery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing Scott Baio pop up on lots of lists...I don't know him so am feeling like I missed out on something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horatio, yes please. I liked him years ago when he was on NYPD Blue. I don't even like CSI Miami but I find myself watching it just because he's on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Bec - I have no idea who Scott Baio is/was !!!!
    Goodness me - another two I forgot - Sean Connery and Jason Statham - I do like listening to them !!
    HAve the best week !
    Me
    #Listmania visitor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jason Statham definitely has "something" - i will watch him in anything.

    when i put scott baio on my list i had no idea he would pop up so much

    ReplyDelete