Saturday, November 13, 2010

Daily Sightings .....


These photos were taken by friend of mine who has lived in Doha for a few years.

These accidents are seen on a daily basis.







As traffic here is so bad - we do alot of residential off-roading to try and take shortcuts and this is what happens!!!

And this!!!







Lucky there was a sunroof...

This was at a busy roundabout - they are hotspots for accidents - no rules apply here - its just a free for all.....





This was a jeep that ran into the front window of a local hotel.

3 comments:

  1. Kellie, it is the over abundance of giant unmarked holes in the ground, or bad driving...or a combination of both?

    Thailand's pavements can be like obstacle courses, but I haven't seen a hole big enough to lose a car in...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'm Ave from Spain and I collect map and flag postcards from all over the world an anted to ask if you could send me a written and stamped postcard from Qatar.
    I would be really happy to add a new country to my collection.

    Please let me know if you can help me with my collection.

    My postcard blog: http://tite-roy-gatra-pc.blogspot.com/

    madeincanarias at yahoo dot es
    Saludos,
    Ave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap - its a combination of both but more to do with the bad driving.....

    ReplyDelete