Wednesday, February 24, 2010

V8 Supercars Day One

Nick and I went to Abu Dhabi to watch the V8 Supercars opening race of the season. It was fabulous - the first night time race in history and the circuit was just amazing. These are just a few of the pictures that Nick took - if you are on facebook there are many more on there.




All the drivers gathered for a group photo


Volunteers for the day

This was some strange building that we could see out of the window of our hotel - not quite sure what it is.

Jamie Whincup - Triple 8 Racing - won the race on both days.

Craig Lowndes

There were some ladies doing henna designs on hands- it stays on the hands for about two weeks. I had always wanted to have it done.


We got to go on a Pit Lane Walk and I had my photo taken with Craig Lowndes (awesome)


Nicholas and Mark Winterbottom


Me with my tshirt that I had signed by a majority of the drivers


My favourite Craig Lowndes

Craig Lowndes and Jamie Whincup

Craig Lowndes, Jamie Whincup and Mark Winterbottom

No comments:

Post a Comment