Monday, November 2, 2009

Malaysia Random Photos

This was the view our of our hotel window - this is the Pan Pacific Hotel located right next to the airport - might not sound ideal but it was a five minute drive to the race track which was handy - and the windows were really sound proof - never heard one plane. And all the riders were staying there which made for a great atmosphere.




And look at all that greenery - it was so nice to see green.


My first malay meal - I was not impressed by the fish on my plate - I had to cover him up as he was looking at me. I did not eat him either. The rest of the meal was nice - but it was not what I was expecting.


Nick in action with his new toy.


The swimming pool at our hotel - and it was freezing.


More greenery - makes a change from looking at sand


Inside one of the shopping malls - they are really big malls.


Another mall - this one is extremely expensive to shop in.


This is inside the toilet. There is a girl sitting in there and she turns the wheel and the water comes out for you to wash your hands. Its quite cool.


This is one of the restaurants in the mall - you would not want to walk past here if you had had a few too many drinks thats for sure - as the floor is pretty uneven.


We ate out at our favourite tapas restaurant and this was one of the dishes. And yes I did eat a few. But all I could think of was that I could feel their little legs wriggling around in my mouth.


A close up of the poor baby octopus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment