Saturday, January 12, 2008

Langkawi

Today we decided to take one of the kayaks and go around the little islands that were out in front of the resort.




We took out a double kayak - not sure if this was a good idea or not - I was worried that Nick was going to tip us out. But I did have the camera so this was my excuse for him not being able to tip us over. (I am sure he wanted to anyway)




This was way out of my comfort zone as I do not like being able to see the bottom of the water - so I kept paddling really fast - much to Nicks annoyance.


It was great being able to go around all the islands - there were lots of fishing lines hanging from the rocks - at night time you can see all the lights from the boats lined up below the rocks. And the water was the most incredible colour - it was like a real jade green - beautiful.


It also gave us a chance to see the resort from way out there. So it was a bit of fun anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment